View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 12:43 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Well, I am back for my weekly ****** session. I had a terrible night PN wise and today is more of the same. Food shopping was on the agenda as I was planning a nice dinner for family and friends come Thursday but looks like I won't be up to getting out today and now fearful I may have to cancel Thursday. This sure does make it difficult to make plans even when I keep things simple. I am sad and discouraged. The pity pot does not help and makes everything worse so best to stay distracted and hope tomorrow will be better.

I too am sorry to hear about MrsD. I know what a driving force she has been on this site and since my medical issues I have great empathy and compassion for those that suffer. I wish her strength, courage and healing thoughts as she forges forward with her rehabilitation. Get well soon MrsD.

Kiwi, I find it odd that your PN flares up in the heat. We are all different but the more common complaint is the cold. Personally I see no difference in any weather conditions or anything I eat or do. It just is.

Why can I not find this "other thread"? I want to see what you guys are up to.
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (03-14-2018), Wide-O (03-14-2018)