Thread: Donna's thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 02:25 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I had to cancel my pt appt. today. But will reschedule soon. Just didn't feel good today. The agency he goes for outpatient too is the one that should help with inpatient, but they don't. And the cops out here are technically a joke for putting them in the hospital for help. So far we have gotten no help that way.

MY husband paid an lawyer yesterday to try and help him yesterday. So we will see what happens. I just keep trying to tell the hubby that if he doesn't get help other than outpatient its not helping. So we will see what happens.

My mother is back in the hospital, she went on Friday and was released after fluids, then on Sunday she fell and was admitted for observation. They think she has an uti. So she is still in now. I'll try to get over later this week to see her.

Seems they decided to give me back Tippecanoe County which I'm glad. They found out while I was not in the area. That they have paid advocates working the area. WHich I already knew and had told some in the south Bend office. But guess they hadn't told them all. So they had gotten a big surprise when they started bad mouthing IN*SOURCE. I had made sure my presence stayed in some of the groups they are around.
So we still were known.

Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2018), Mari (03-17-2018), mymorgy (03-13-2018), OhKay (03-14-2018)