Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 07:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Of course the Mirilax hasn't done anything besides causing pressure, bloating, and pain. I'm so FOS, the SuPrep I will take the night before and the day of the colonoscopy on Monday won't be enough on it's own, so I've had to take mag. citrate, but just 1/2-1 bottle at a time. I will take it one more time tonight, and hopefully with the SuPrep, that will be enough to do the job.

I was supposed to see the NP at my PCP's office, but the secretary f***ed up and gave the appointment to someone else. Fortunately, one of the doctors (not my PCP) in the office was willing to see me. It's the second time I've seen him, but I've never seen my own PCP. I like him and he's very thorough, so I would like to switch, but I don't know if I can make that happen. He put me on Singulair to see if it will help with some of my elevated WBCs that have persisted since September. We had a good laugh about how awful the old nephrologist is lol.

I'm excited to get my nails done today. I had to cancel my appointment earlier in the week because of the snow storm, so I'm overdue. I really want to see Judy, too. She is getting close to her delivery date, and this may be the last time I see her for a while. I love to shop for baby clothes, but I know she is going to need help with the bills, so I'm going to give her a card with $50. She knows what she needs better than I do.

I've been pretty naughty, and haven't been really sticking to my diet lately like I should be, but I have dropped a little more weight anyway, and am at 146.6lb. On Jan. 10th I was 165. I was a size 12 then, but I tried on a pair of size 8 jeans again yesterday, and they were a comfortable fit.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-16-2018), Dmom3005 (03-21-2018), Mari (03-16-2018), mymorgy (03-16-2018)