View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 11:08 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks when I get the chance I will pm you the website.

I was first told about inflammation by talking with with a guy on this website called reddit who is having very similar symptoms to me with the sensitivity. We were sharing experiences and concerns and I asked what he thought the cause of the sensitivity was and if it was harmful. He said that all symptoms are caused by inflammation so anything that triggers symptoms is triggering inflammation.

He said inflammation damages the brain since there is only so much space available in the skull so therefore the small things were harmful regardless of if they were concussions and they should be limited. He said the sensitivity had caused him to cease all activities and now he can't leave the house or do anything really. He also said he had a very similar incident to my metro malfunction incident (except for him it only happened once as opposed to 4 times for me). He said this incident triggered him so bad he had to go to the er. He also said he had a lot of problems with the same subway I take(the one in Montreal).

All this has seriously made me question what I have been doing in the past several months were I've been attempting to live a regular life and routine expect for making certain changes(reduced course load, no more contact sports). It made me rethink everything I've been doing and the harm Ive caused myself and if maybe I should be like him and stop everything to focus on rest. Especially since the sensitivity has been a lot worse recently, walking has been very difficult and the fact that I've had several mildly traumatic and out of the ordinary incidents with the 8" drop, metro incidents, haircut etc.

Not saying his opinion is necessarily correct only stating that it made me reconsider everything, especially with my recent rough patch and brain fog/burning.

I will get back to you with the website
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote