View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 07:09 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Alright, i appreciate it Mark. So you believe that my routine is safe and worth contiunuing as is so long as i make certain adjustments such as reducing weight training and making serious efforts to reduce stress at all costs?

Im assuming you believe my great fears and concerns over harm of small things such as the transportation dilemma, walking, others, is unjustified?

Yah i agree with you about the doctors, i was only stating it for me to properly answer your question in an objective manner.

Also, small i thought i would mention this small anecdote: a couple months ago, while on the previously mentioned family trip to Boston, i had an interesting experience. I had been taking a mild dosage (5mg) of the ssrri lexapro over the last 4 days. On the 4th day of taking it i had a 3-4 hour period during which i felt much better. Its as if some of the fog was lifting and i was beginning to feel like myself again. The difference was definitely noticeable and what surprised me was that is came following the period of last few days which were FILLED with some extremely bumpy and long car and plain rides. I was certain i had just ruined myself but then out of nowhere that experience happened.

It was short lived, i soon went back to normal and the next day i got cold feet and discontinued the medication but that 4 hour window gave me a glimmer of hope. Now i know it doesnt mean much but its meaningful to me since its the onlyntime over the past several months were ive kinda felt like my old self.

Also do you think all the very bumpy driving/travel around boston/plane ride could have been potentially harmful?
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote