View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 10:09 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Wink

Greetings Mark. I don’t think this moment could get any better. I’m in high school and I had a pretty bad concussion from playing football in elementary. Since I didn’t think a concussion was a possibility i didn’t heal. During the two years after I endured pure hell. I was foggy, spaced out, confused, and ******* ******. Sounds pretty familiar right? I also fell into a deep depression because of this which was not fun. My personality changed a bit also. I also did get a few taps or bumps on the head which didn’t help at all.

I’ve been on many forums before but I’m glad I ran into this one. For a few months i’ve Practically been symptom free but today I was playing basketball in gym and a ball came out of nowhere and got me in the head. I just felt a little tingle when it hit but I didn’t feel much pain. As I usually would I would get foggy or get a headache. But I’m probably good due to the fact that the brain must actually shake and hit the skull in order to receive a concussion.

I wanted to know what you think would help the fog spaced out feeling. That feeling is what gives me so much anxiety everyday. I would also like to know any tips you may have for concussion recovery. Thanks!
Tomokari is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote