View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 08:23 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default 9 Months In (Technically)

I had a concussion in late June of 2017 from a motocross accident. I healed pretty well from that one, it seemed But in september I headbutted a friend on accident playing basketball and the next day I woke up with those same darn symptoms. December 13th I hit my head sliding down some stairs while I wasn't even close to being healed from the second. From then until now I've been going to concussion therapy, a neurologist who prescribed me zonisamide, and I'm on a home hospital teaching plan. I finally got over the all day headaches and started feeling better these past few weeks. Long story short I did a calf raise. A singular calf raise semi fast and I felt a shock in my head and the symptoms came back. Ik I don't have another concussion. I'm not having anxiety either like some times before. So what's your opinion on this? Why does something as small as a quick calf raise (could be compared to a very tiny jump) set me back like that? And if it can't am I having anxiety that I'm not feeling like I normally feel anxiety? Any feedback would be helpful. I'm 16 and with no hopes of living the life I wanted I'm scrambling to get myself healed for college.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Gabeabebartlett is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote