View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 06:06 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Alright, thanks for the advice Jo*mar! I’m going to try out the heat, it sounds like a good idea. My upper back muscles are achy/sore same with the middle of my back. It may just be from sleeping wrong though or lack of a good night sleep. I started a small dose of melatonin and it helps me fall way asleep easier.

I just iced my neck on and off cycling 3x on the upper neck/head area where it meets. It did in fact help with the soreness feeling for sure I actually didn’t have a headache at that time though. The last time icing I did it for a bit longer and I got like a vertigo feeling, sort of got dizzy because I brought my head up a little fast from laying down on my pillow and then got out of bed. I haven’t had that feeling for several months now, I need to take it a bit slower.

It probably doesn’t help that I’ve been sneezing a lot. Now I got a very minor headache, I think I may relax my eyes for 20 minutes and listen to some calming music to help it go away. Then do a little more ice and heat later after I get back from the store.

I have a list of vitamins/supplements I started to take. I had a decent amount here with me already. I’d like some feedback on which I should add in or take out, like taking mega men with b-50 complex. Can I add a post in the vitamin sticky or should I just post here?

Thanks for all the help guys, it’s much appreciated!

~Danny
Dannyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote