Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 06:28 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you all for your support as I continue to go through all this ****ing BS

I go into the the doctor's office to take the pill for the "Sitz Marker test" on Tuesday. Then I will have an X-Ray the next day, on day 3, day 5, and day 7 to see where the markers are in my digestive tract. They are sending me some sort of directions in the mail, so I guess I will actually have to walk over to the mail box to check it. lol.
Sitz Marker Study:
Sitz marker study | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org

I smoked too much MJ on Tuesday night and passed out on the couch. I didn't wake up until 4am, and by that time, Corey was in the BR. I didn't want to disturb him because he gets so unpleasant (to say the least), so I just got into bed... forgetting about my night meds, which were in there (I put them on the counter by the sink after dinner so I don't forget them)...

So I woke up yesterday minus 700mg of Seroquel and everything else- and I guess I was going through withdrawls. It felt like the worst hangover I've ever had... absolute misery. I took an extra 100mg of Seroquel, but that was all I was comfortable taking. I made myself shower and do a couple of little things around the house, but then I took 1mg of Klonopin and I went back to bed for 5 hours. I felt a little better upon wakening.

I have to be more careful. I don't need to deal with things like this on top of everything else. This morning I'm feeling much better tho, like yesterday's med mistake never happened

We were supposed to get another Nor'easter, but it looks like we are going to miss it, and will only be getting 1-3". Finally, we are getting a break!!!
I should have no problem getting out to play the lottery and buy my coffee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-22-2018), Dmom3005 (03-22-2018), Mari (03-22-2018), mymorgy (03-22-2018)