Old 03-23-2018, 06:15 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicosalt View Post
Hello Caroline.
I've posted a few random times on this site, but am a proficient stalker! I see your posts, always followed with "most important- grateful seed extract." Because of your persistence and insistence, I take it, but am curious- what is your experience that this is so beneficial?
Me- slowly progressing idiopathic neuropathy, no pain (yet), looking to head the herd off at the pass.
Lori
How long you been taking it? Do you take Enough for your bodyweight firstly..200mg is a good maintenance dose. Most days now I'm taking 200mg a few times daily....

My major achievement with Grape Seed Ex was to get rid of allergy/sinus issues. This all happened in 1995...and continues.

Gums are improved, eyesight is improved, skin is good, immune system strong (no colds or flu) and no vaccines either. Brain is clear, no fog. Brain is good, memory wise.....I'm 80 this year. If all goes as planned I'll die healthy.

Now a friend who has 30 yrs of neuropathy and was on all the drugs and going thru all the side effects the the drugs, has been taking grape seed ex for about 5 yrs I'd say and she's off the drugs. Pain is reduced a lot for her. Not cured but so much more bearable and no drug side effects.

I have nerve damage from surgery and grape seed ex could be working for me there...I'm also looking more at inflammation and upping my Omega 3's softgels...maybe I should post about that.

Now, the kicker, when I heard the lecture on Pycnogenol/Grape Seed Ex back in 1995, we were told "may" prevent cancer(s)...so far so good and I'm banking on that one for sure.

Grape Seed Ex cleans and thins the blood so one cannot take pharma blood thinner and grape seed. Blood could get too thin.

Hope this helps. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chicosalt (03-11-2021)