Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 06:52 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I ran a bunch of errands yesterday. Too many, and drove myself into the ground as usual. I got home around 2 and passed the f*** out.

I needed new bath mats, so one of my trips was to Bed Bath and Beyond because I had a $10 off coupon. I ended up buying some in a nice shade of green I thought Corey would be happy with, too. When I got home I realized they wouldn't match ANY of our towels tho, so I'll have to exchange them, probably for some purple ones. I'm always doing things like this. It's so frustrating. When I told Corey, he said I could just buy new towels! lol. I should wait until Monday to exchange them, but I'm so impatient... also very frustrating.

I fell asleep on the couch again last night, but woke up early enough to take my pills before getting into bed. I can't seem to get a handle on how much of this new MJ to smoke.

I'm still about 144lbs, but I've been buying candy lately. I can't be getting stoned before bed and have candy laying around the house, or I'm going to revert back to my old ways and gain back all the weight I lost. I will allow myself a treat every now and then, but no BAGS of candy... I have no control and just binge.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-24-2018), Dmom3005 (03-24-2018), Mari (03-25-2018), mymorgy (03-24-2018)