Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 06:36 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

stella I haven't seen but I talked with her. I saw Cecilia yesterday. she said she didn't know what she would do without me. I said that isn't true. I was shocked. Great news. She got the cutest and friendliest puppy yesterday named Prince. I adore him. He is another Papillon. His face is all black and he is about three or four months old and already bigger than Sofia. He already seems a bit obedient. What a dollface. Maybe Sofia will learn to be less timid. she was that way the day Cecilia got her from the same breeder. Cecilia is in heaven. I hope she lets me see him again today. You can eat him up.
I have been constipated. I took citrate of magnesium but still am constipated after it worked.
I am going to try to walk in the hall three times today since I have two doctors' appointments back to back close by and I hope I can walk. It is not even a block. That episode really scared me.
I have spent so much money this month I am afraid to look. I told my psychiatrist about my out of control spending.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2018), Dmom3005 (03-26-2018), Mari (03-26-2018), OhKay (03-28-2018)