View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 08:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenW View Post
I'm not really sure what to say other than try not to worry about it and don't look for symptoms. I agree these minor bumps are a nuisance but theres not much you can do about it so its best to just pay no mind to these insignificant bumps. Perhaps if you stopped thinking about it you would notice this feeling of increased symptoms start to fade. I don't see any way a tap could do anything physiological to you so it sounds to me like your looking for symptoms.

How do you manage to receive a bump in your sleep and how do you know you received one if you were sleeping? And maybe you feel groggy because you woke up in the middle of the night? Its normal to feel groggy in this circumstance and a bad nights sleep where you woke up in the night can easily make you feel bad the next day.

What did your doctors say about all this?
I've tried to tell myself to not worry about it, small bumps wouldn't affect me, etc. but it seems that I struggle to exercise after these issues as its brings on worse symptoms. I understand it could be in myhead, but wonder why exercise would bring on dizziness/headaches the next day.

Usually I will wake up if I get a bump to the head at night although there are times where I think it's sort of a dream when I get the bump from my partner. The grogginess is usually much more pronounced though after one of these knocks as I feel much more sleepy than normal for 1-2 days.

Doctors haven't really dug in to that much depth, I've really just been told that smaller knocks could cause issues due to my extensive history.
mminakow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote