View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My body hates me...

Seriously...I'm at the point where I think it's not possible for anything good to happen with my body without something else "breaking" on me. DRG treatment is working well so...

Going on 6 weeks with multiple kidney stones that don't seem to want to go anywhere but are too small for them to want to do any intervention. Today the doctor gave me Tramadol to take as needed for the pain and then if not better in a week wants me to do a second ultrasound to see if they've gotten bigger. Nice plan...let's just wait and hope they grow enough that I can have them surgically removed/broken down...yay me...

Friday my left ear suddenly felt clogged and sound was muffled...ear was a little sore. Since I knew I was going in today to follow up on the Kidney stones I asked about my ear too. Ear wax build up...they try to flush it. Yeah...not only did that NOT work...I now can't hear ANYTHING out of that ear and it hurts REALLY bad. Dr said to just use ear wax softener for 4 days and then come back to try flushing it again if that doesn't work (I had already used that twice a day since Friday...but ok...let's give this a shot AGAIN). I am not looking forward to 4 days of not being able to hear out of one ear...it already has me all sorts of discombobulated...but at least it's distracting me somewhat from the Kidney stone pain so...

And on top of all that...high stress has me in a terrible flare up.

So...can I exchange this body for another one already? This one is tired, sore, and just all sorts of done right now.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-29-2018)