View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:08 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyk View Post
This may or may not be posted but I never understood why "Keith" was banned. The posts by him were always interesting and scientific. I miss him and hope he is well and maybe can rejoin this forum
I'VE READ THRU some of his old posts and much of the "facts" he posted about biochemistry and cells in general are correct. but think about it, why would anyone with maybe a college degree - everything he posted would be easily understood by anyone with even biochemistry 101 and a few courses in genetics, post here? i don't think he has pd, but even if he did, imho someone who gets up on their soapbox railing against the scientific/medical establishment in a message board where there are very desperate people looking for something better than current treatments is someone who is either just playing with us and wants attention that he can't get from the people he is railing against or eventually will refer to a new supplement on the market.

people actively involved with pd treatment/research rarely post here, probably because of the liability if someone acts on a post and injures themselves. when a moderator with a healthcare background posts they include warnings/disclaimers, this guy didn't, just total disregard for the possible consequences of his words. whenever i see a poster try to undo pd dogma by presenting just a few articles supporting his/her "facts" i first go back and read their old posts to get an idea how objective they are and try to figure out their motives, why are they posting on a pd board and what other boards do they post on?

sorry, got carried away. it's the pd.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (03-29-2018), trixiedee (03-28-2018)