Thread: Footwear for PN
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 09:28 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Footwear for PN

I have idiopathic PN and (of course) my feet are uncomfortable when I walk, even short distances. Tried every sort of shoe and nothing helps. I just got back from an overseas business trip to Switzerland and happened upon a small shoe store while out on a walk. The name of the shoe is Kyboot and they are locally made there. I tried a few pairs on and their slogan is "walking on air". I must admit, they are very comfortable and designed for knee and back pain mostly. Anyway, I purchased a pair (they are expensive, around $350), and have worn them for two weeks now. Wanted to report to folks on this board that indeed they are comfortable and definitely ease the discomfort in walking. I have no problem with the price as I've spent thousands seeking relief. I am ordering another pair for summer and don't plan to go back to "regular" shoes. I have no affiliation with this company and just wanted folks to know that this type of shoe exists. ** these can be ordered online in the U.S. I read all of the online reviews and several folks mentioned having PN and reviewed the shoes favorably. Best wishes to all those suffering...

Last edited by Chemar; 03-29-2018 at 10:41 AM. Reason: ** Admin Edit per NT Guidelines for new members re websites
DWA1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dogwalker (03-30-2018), Joe Duffer (04-04-2018)