View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I honestly don't know what doctors think sometimes. I don't know if they think I'm exaggerating or just impatient or what. Like this Dr when I saw him the next day to say it was worse started out telling me that in his 3 yrs at the practice he's never had any one come back and say it's worse, and that it was just water so nothing the nurse did would have made it worse, etc. I just...grrr...how about you just try LISTENING to me. I didn't say you guys did anything wrong...I'm saying it now hurts worse so what is the next step. I didn't realize I was asking for advice so far out of his wheelhouse...like...why not just send me to the ENT or tell me to make an appointment with an ENT if you guys don't want to do it. I'm sure there are preferred providers you send people do that are part of the same medical group and whatnot but don't expect ME to suffer just because those guys are unavailable. But this Dr actually asked me why I'm not getting better. How the heck would I know my my body hasn't passed these kidney stones yet or why irrigation made my ear worse. I'm not psychic and I'm not a doctor...just someone suffering and asking for help. And did I mention that I'm tired of hurting and really would just like to not hurt anymore? Thanks.

I'm probably being too hard on the Dr because 99% of the time the irrigation helps and 99% of the time the kidney stones would have passed on their own by now...but all I ask if for doctors to take me seriously and address the issues even if they are outside the norm.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (04-01-2018), LIT LOVE (03-29-2018)