View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 07:49 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdknelle View Post
After reading many posts, I believe I may have some early stages of PN. I have constant discomfort in my toes on both feet. The discomfort seems to flare in two situations -- in the morning after sleeping and after extensive walking. I have no other health conditions. And, i have been taking B12 supplements for several months and I see no change.

Thoughts? Does anybody have a similar situation? If so, what did you do to treat it? What worked and what didn't work?

Thanks.
I have had neuropathy in both feet for over 20 years. I can wake up after a nights rest and still have foot pain but it gets worse as the day progresses and I relation to how much you a up on your feet. I can't tolerate socks or shoes so I'm in flip flops.
I suggest you see a neurologist and get tested. Try putting something that is cold on your leg below the knee and keep placing lower and lower if you feel less cold as you get to your foot you probably have neuropathy! I have tried every drug on the market as well as treatments and some seem to give temporary relief but It fades quickly!
Good luck, feel your pain!
Texasron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote