Thread: out of control
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

recently we have been emailing a lot. she lives in westchester and she has been very busy helping others ie like creating website.
it was so uncanny yesterday when I thought so much about her and how she has been a Godsend. Then I got the email from my nephew and how I wrote him how wonderful Alice is to me and how much I love her and wouldn't know what I would do without her. I was up most of the night thinking what I did.He seems so insensitive that I decided to give it back to him. The timing was weird.I think I did the right thing. I don't dwell on how helpful alice is to me. yesterday I did and the the email came.
robert came over and fixed the new lamp and the letter tray. I might use the new letter tray for my medication. haven't decided. I took my first statin. found out my diabetes a1.c went up because the atkins bats I was eating. I am now going to try extend.
robert's skin is beautiful. hardly any wrinkles.he does exercise on it and walks 60 blocks a day. He really looks young for his age.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-02-2018), Dmom3005 (04-02-2018), OhKay (04-03-2018)