Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The NP at the gastro's office called me 4 times yesterday evening
Despite having all that diarrhea, I still have 14 of the 24 Sitz Markers I swallowed a week ago in me (not good). The good news is they're scattered all over my colon, not just all hanging out in my sigmoid colon where the hernia/prolapse would be if it's there
Now I have to try to get them out of me, and have another x-ray on Friday to make sure they are all gone. So... mag. citrate. I took a bottle this morning, and will have to take another one before Friday, and hope that does the trick.

I planned on taking the mag. citrate last night, but didn't want to wake up too early and need to use the BR while Corey was getting ready for work, so I tried to stay up late, but ended up passing out on the couch. I didn't take my night meds until 2:30am, and I was up at 6:30, and I feel f***ed up because I'm still under the influence of them (700mg of Seroquel alone will do that)...

Between that, and the nausea from the mag. citrate, I am feeling terrible this morning. It would be nice if I could go back to bed soon and sleep off this misery.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-03-2018), Dmom3005 (04-03-2018), mymorgy (04-03-2018)