Thread: Antipsychotics
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:14 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by todayistomorrow View Post
Are you in a mental hospital? How can they force you to take these drugs? This is a travesty. Need more info on your cause of concussion, symptoms, how long...the literature is out there so no reason for these doctors to be ignorant of them. My Dr at mayo clinic who was italian also said if MRI didn't show brain injury that I don't have TBI. It's just nonsense.
I'm not in a mental hospital.

I had a car crash in May and developed many symptoms such as cognitive and intellectual deficits, memory problems, headaches, strange feeling inside the head like "pressure", sensibility to noises etc...
I recovered from them in August, albeit I had a couple of small intensity relapses lasting a few days each.

Then in December someone (I don't know who) made me vist by a psichiatrist because I was unwilling to left home until I was sure that it will not give me another relapse, so I was forced to take antipsychotis meds because I was "delusional" since according to them you cannot have cognitive problems without losing conoiuosness, so I must be crazy for believing it.

I'm not taking them since early january but their effects didn't stop and I'm afraid it will be permanent.
Said effects are huge congitive problems (worse than the concussion ones, i'm basically unable to speak and communicate verbally with people) and the inability to feel pleasure at all, not even with sexual activities.
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote