Thread: Antipsychotics
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
I'm not in a mental hospital.

I had a car crash in May and developed many symptoms such as cognitive and intellectual deficits, memory problems, headaches, strange feeling inside the head like "pressure", sensibility to noises etc...
I recovered from them in August, albeit I had a couple of small intensity relapses lasting a few days each.

Then in December someone (I don't know who) made me vist by a psichiatrist because I was unwilling to left home until I was sure that it will not give me another relapse, so I was forced to take antipsychotis meds because I was "delusional" since according to them you cannot have cognitive problems without losing conoiuosness, so I must be crazy for believing it.

I'm not taking them since early january but their effects didn't stop and I'm afraid it will be permanent.
Said effects are huge congitive problems (worse than the concussion ones, i'm basically unable to speak and communicate verbally with people) and the inability to feel pleasure at all, not even with sexual activities.
I have all of those problems and was also in car accident. The head pressure is torture. I’d say try to find neuro ophthalmologist to rule out vision issues and get hormones tested.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote