Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I can't hand wash Corey's work clothes because they're absolutely filthy, and I can't ignore them because they will stack up and he will run out.
Thank you for the link, Mari. I just don't think it would be big enough, or sturdy enough, for my needs, and I would have no way to dry anything.
Corey's wearing underwear that's pretty tight on him, and his last pair of clean work pants today.
I just have to suck it up and go to the laundromat. If all goes well, it should only take me 2 hours. The earlier I leave, the better.

For some reason I felt a lot better yesterday. I went grocery shopping and to the butcher shop and post office, and *only* napped for about 2 1/2-3 hours in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling as well this morning. I probably pushed it. Everything seems surreal, and I'm exhausted. I really just want to go back to bed.

I usually take 1mg of Klonopin with my morning pills because that's what I found I needed daily. When I filled my pills yesterday, I only put 1/2mg in. I may try taking the Klonoping out altogether because it's probably contributing to my fatigueand take it prn again.

I didn't hear from anyone in the gastro's office yesterday, which surprised me. I should take 1 bottle of mag. citrate tonight anyway to get back on my maintenance schedule, since I have nothing to do tomorrow. I'm DONE taking 2 bottles at a time.

I have an appointment for a Tysabri (MS med) infusion the 18th. Hopefully going back on it will slow down my progression. Going is such a PITA tho.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-10-2018), Dmom3005 (04-10-2018), mymorgy (04-10-2018)