View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

bmf07,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

You don't explain this hypoxic event so I am with the doctor. I do not believe you suffered a brain injury. You would have lost consciousness if the brain was truly hypoxic. Even if you were unconscious, it takes much longer than a minute to cause brain damage.

I think you need to look at other events or maybe something else that happened at the time of the event you called hypoxic. Was there a traumatic event? What other things were going on? What high stress events were going on?

It sounds like you are having a severe anxiety reaction to some trigger. What have you been reading? Have you been researching brain issues? Did you see a presentation of a brain injury? Did you experience an emotional trauma?

I suggest you seek out a neuro-psychiatrist or maybe a neuro-psychologist for an assessment.

I have been in a situation where the repeating symptoms were prolonged. They were not caused by a recent brain injury. It took weeks before meds took effect because those meds are slow to take effect.

I suggest you read the Vitamins sticky at the top. A psychiatrist got me started on a similar regimen many decades ago. It can help with head injuries and/or severe stress issues.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote