View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 08:22 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
My question about neck trauma was referring to the strangulation event.

You exhibit classic PTSD symptoms. All of your symptoms can be due to PTSD. Even the dystonia can be triggered by PTSD.

Why do you think you had a concussion, too?

As one who has experienced PTSD from 2 separate traumas, I have a good understanding of how symptoms can manifest but appear to not be related to the traumatic event.

Have you had any post trauma counseling/therapy? You need it. It is important. You should have been offered it immediately after the event. Did you file a criminal complaint against the strangler?

What symptoms do I exhibit that are classic PTSD? Flashbacks, nightmares, detachment from others, loss of interest, anger, memory loss, feeling jumpy, turning to drugs and alcohol... I could keep going and tell you I don’t have a single one (besides insomnia) Yes I’ve reached out to a therapist and they too agree there is something wrong in my brain and it is beyond what they can offer me. Since I have no depression, anxiety, fear etc. Which is why I have an appointment with Neurology tomorrow. We will see what they have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bmf07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote