Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:34 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My MS is active...
Legs again. Mainly the left one is f***ed up. I'm walking funny, having an increase in spasticity, and numbness. I was exhausted yesterday afternoon, but couldn't fall asleep because of the spasms in my legs. I smoked pot, and that helped with the spasticity, but I still couldn't fall asleep because I was having catastrophic thinking in regards to my MS.
When I woke up this morning, the problems with my left leg were worse. I guess I should notify my neuro, and see what he says.

I take small steps in the apartment, but I walk differently when I'm out. To be safe, I will try walking to the mail box with Corey before I try to go to my pdoc appointment by myself.

I made Corey breakfast and lunch before he went to work, and stayed up and waited for him to come home last night. He got back earlier than expected. I stayed up with him until about 1am, and slept in a little until 6:30 this morning. I don't know if I'll be able to stay up that late again tonight tho.

It was good to see Judy. She is dropping her baby weight fast!
I don't love the nail color I chose, but they still look good. I almost fell walking back to my car.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-13-2018), Dmom3005 (04-13-2018), Mari (04-13-2018), mymorgy (04-13-2018)