View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 01:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

uuuuuugggggghhhhh.....the eye itself is doing well. The eye muscles, and therefore control, are worse than ever. Have been having to do lots of reading and paperwork--appealing my insurance's outdated and incorrect policy denying all but about 1 glaucoma drainage device, wrote them a 5 pages of text letter with 17 pages of supporting, peer-reviewed references (take THAT, you greedy idiots, hope you messed in your pants when you saw it). Then income taxes. Refinancing our mortgage at the same time....all of which would be a strain on anyone's eyes, let alone my messed up eyes let alone post-surgery (hence the great animosity towards my insurance). Migraines every day from the eye stress.

When I relax my eyes and let them wander where they would naturally land, instead of focussing together, the amount of movement off straight is amazing/alarming.

Picture yourself sitting in an average living room, looking at a moderately big TV mounted on the wall. Now imagine that your view goes double, so that the second image of the tv is at least halfway across the first. Now tip it to about 30-40 degrees down at the left edge. Now move this tipped, doubled image down until the top right corner is sitting below the bottom of the first image by about a foot, halfway across, tipped at that angle. That's where my right eye wants to be, that far off, down, twisted to the angle. That's what I fight all day.
winic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (04-13-2018)