View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 07:07 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default New with Mouth and arm issues

Hi folks, not diagnosed yet but I did manage to see the words "peripheral neuropathy" at the bottom of my neurologists notes, so here I am.
I have had pain and pins and needles in my arms and hands for at least 7 years but have always put it down to trapped nerves due to my work.
Over the last year and a half u have felt a gradual loss of feeling in my mouth, tongue and soft palate so went to see my doctor. I guess now it's about them working out why I have it. I can rule out diabetes as I have not eaten sugar (even dried fruit or honey), For two and a half year. I also drink little alcohol so can rule that out too. I am very worried how far this thing can go, I have had to stop working due to my symptoms in December and can feel it starting in my legs and feet too. Also, for the last six months I have noticed my hands losing their bulk and my bones and tendons are starting to show which freaks me out a little.
I am looking forward to reading others experiences of this very unpleasant problem.
Heldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote