View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 05:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Nothing new here, German, but welcome to our little club.

My new neuro had no new ideas. She ordered another brain MRI since my previous one showed a "non-specific finding" surrounding a subtle signal abnormality on the right side of my corpus callosom. The MRI showed the same thing, but no worse, so it was just another shrug.

Do you have any problems with your back or neck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by German View Post
Hi Guys,

I am male 34 and from Germany and I finally found someone with my symptoms.

It started almost one year ago with a buzzing sensation in my right foot 1 sec buzz 1 sec off). This lasted for 5 days paused for approx. 2 weeks and came back the same way. It always was better in the morning and became worse over the day. Some days later I noticed that the feeling was somehow related to touches. If i wore long trousers it feels strange, if I wore shorts it was almost gone. After 2 months I realized that when I touch my leg (up to the beginning of my bottom) i get this buzzing sensation in my foot, right side worse than left side.

Neuro thinks it could be anxiety but he cannot exclude some central or peripheral nerve issue. Tibialis-SEP is delayed on the left side (but was already on the first date at the neuro when my symptoms were only on the right side). Furthermore, neuro exam was fine. Since the neuro did not suspected something "severe", I did not have a MRI. So I accepted this problem until I found this posting...

Do you have any new findings?

Thanks a lot!
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote