View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 10:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Cholie,

I recognize what you are describing, been there.

I did 8 months of vision therapy to get the eyes working together again. One was off and I couldn’t keep it on the object I was trying to focus on, I could move it to the object and it would wander off of it that quick and it exhausts the brain! Your item 4 above is very much like my experience from my right eye unable to stay focused on the object I intended it too..not talking about clarity but the ability to look at something.

Still 20-15 vision but as I was told that is a separate function, vision is actually much more complex and mental than I was aware of until therapy.

I saw the halos and sunbursts from headlights sometimes, not always and green traffic lights would split vertically, such things are gone now.

When I’m tired I can still notice the eye wandering some but know how to settle it down now.

Mark sent a website for neuro eye docs to me and got me started down the correct path for correcting my problems.

I was right eye dominant pre accident but am left eye dominant now, got whacked hard enough to change some things around I guess.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote