View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 01:08 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Hi Mark,

Thanks so very much for your response. To answer some questions:

1) I looked up nystagmus. Hmm, not sure about that. You can't see my eyes moving? I have been to a neuro and regular opthalmologist and they didn't say anything about that. I can always ask if I have another appointment.

2)I actually do see an upper cervical chiropractor who has helped me so much over the years, even before the accident! He mainly has helped with my headaches (I used to get them daily), and then since the accident has helped with headaches again. Not vision, though, from what I can tell.

3) It's a continual problem, yes. I know I have been tested for everything and I seem ok on it all according to the tests. The one low-vision optometrist I went to said I had a slight vertical eye imbalance, but when I tried to use a small, small prism, it didn't help.

I have this feeling that I just need to wait for my brain to heal, but when I talk to different doctors, they all seem to feel like it's been a long time and that my vision should be healed by now.

Was just trying to see if anyone had visual problems that lasted this long or longer.
cholie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote