View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingRollerCoaster View Post
Just wanted to share my experience. It is not my intention to dissuade anyone from trying things that might help. I guess it just was not the right treatment for me.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, I was looking into Dr. Gordon's treatment as well, as I'm sure many on this board as well, so this helps to put things into perspective, otherwise all we have to go on is just Joe Rogan's podcast at this point.

Dr. Gordon sounds like my ENT doc that did my inner ear fistula surgery, he was absolutely sure that I needed the surgery to recover from my symptoms but when it didn't work, he blamed me and whatever else for my continuing symptoms and feeling much worse after the surgery.
June 2013 - accidentally bumped my head against a deck railing, and had a month-long setback.
November 2013 - drove to work after a big snowstorm and the roads were very rough, ended up having another setback.
2014 - Having setbacks after coughing/sneezing too much, or someone slapping me on the back, or any other significant jarring.
Feb 2014 - Started seeing Atlas Orthogonal chiro - most helpful doc so far.
June 2014 - Two months of physical/visual therapy - no noticeable improvement.
September 2014 - Diagnosed with Perilymph Fistula in right ear.
November 2014 - Fistula surgery (switched to left ear before the surgery after additional testing).
January 2016 - Quit work to "work" on figuring out PCS, so far it seems that eyes/vision issues are the most contributing factor, especially computer work.

Current symptoms are: inconsistent sleep patterns, headaches, vertigo/dizziness, anxiety/panic attacks, mental fog/problems with concentration, problems with computer screens.
russiarulez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote