View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:26 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Back issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by becazican View Post
I've been diagnosed with sensimotor poly neuropathy, ncv showed it emg was zero or clean. Neuro dr blamed it on diabetes, a1c has never been over 6.4, and b6 toxicity, over twice the high normal, I don't take supplements. Getting all kinds of cold feeling down my thighs, bit toe and second toe and little toe numb, feel like there is cement in my balls of my feet. Just recently my gp order MRI of my lower spine to show bilateral l4-l5 and l5-s1 compression on nerves. Also my spinal column is much smaller than the average person genetic defect. Also been having twitches in my leg, don't know whether that is from anxiety or nerve thing. Also when i rub my thighs and put my pants on my feet vibrated, looked it up its called pallesthesia. Made the mistake of using dr google about twitching and als popped up now I'm scared like hell.
I have had neuropathy in both feet for 25 years, very painful. While its diagnosed as idiopathic, I am positive it originated in the low back. I have also had low back pain over a longer period of time. I would get steroids injected in low back for pain control. Immediately after each injection my foot pain would disappear for a few hours!
Texasron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote