View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 04:49 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Pretty new here, post concussion talk

Hey everyone, im Chris, 28 yr old,read these boards for a few months now and decided to register and post. So back in October I was playing soccer, and did a head ball a little weird on the outside right of my head extending my neck funny too. When I started running immediately after this in the game, my ear got a lot of pressure and I got dizzy. I stopped, took myself out and the dizzyness subsided within about a minute. So i tried again In the same game, ran and the same stuff happened. I was feeling off/not myself, had a few headaches (but I just chalked those up to stress and work) after the game/the weeks after but didn't really think of it as much. I did my usual workouts/worked, and although I'd feel funny (lightheaded/out of it)after workouts, and get sensory overload in stores like wegmans, I chalked it up to being under the weather. Then February hit, and things really went downhill, but it seemed like it was like a snap of the finger for the really bad symptoms to set in. Light and sound sensitivity, tinnitus on and off extreme sensitivity to motion ( computers, tv, scrolling scrolling on a phone) which kicks up the tinnitus and I couldn't make it through a day of work on a computer without disorientation/vomiting multiple times a day. Nothing to my knowledge happened in February (like a second head hit) Now hard to function, I cant drive, I'm off of work and dont know if I'll be able to go back, and can barely watch tv or use a device without getting nauseated from motion etc. I'm back at my parents (was on my own with my own house) and hard to do much but couch sit without getting dizzy/nauseated. Just looking for some hope here, and to see if anyone has had the sudden onset of motion sensitivity issues that I have had

Thx all
Hammet89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote