View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 09:07 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

johnsmith, Sorry for the slow reply. I've been to the NUCCA Chiro four times now. My last appt. is next Tuesday. Unfortunately I don't have much for change in symptoms. All this Chiropractor does is perform a measurement where I step on a scale and she weighs each foot. Then you lay down and she aligns your shoes together to see if there is misalignment between your feet. If so, she has you lay on your side and does some odd very light compressions on ear lobe then rechecks everything. No soft tissue work or anything else and it's 100.00 per visit. My dizziness is less now but I can't really say she caused that.

Since my injury on 11/17, things have changed a lot. For the first two months I was in hell with severe brain fog, dizziness, insomnia, vision blurred, ringing ears and bad anxiety. I couldn't drive or go to work. The brain fog has mostly lifted, I get 6-7 hours a night sleep (Without Clonazepam or any other sleep aids which didn't happen before) . I still have vision issues, ringing ears and occasional dizzy spells.

I had two MRI's last week one for the brain and the other my neck as it is still acting up as I had spinal fusion on c5-c6 on 10/17. Both MRI's came back negative which I am happy and sad about. Basically I am still reaching like you for ways to fix myself. I've been to many different doctors. While very frustrating, I am slowly coming to terms that this takes time. Hang in there!
Getting better is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote