Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 11:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. WC is vile to deal with and I am hoping to never have to deal with them ever again once this current nonsense is done with. I honestly don't know if it's a curse or a blessing that they aren't handling anything with my case because at least I don't have to deal with them interfering with my treatment, cutting off pay, etc...but unless I settle my case it will likely be 5+ years before my case is resolved through trial (that includes appeals and stuff that my lawyer is anticipating). They have "won" in the sense that at this point I will accept a far smaller settlement than I really should just to be done with it all and put it behind me. I know I'm lucky that we've been able to afford treatments and such with regular insurance...but it's all so stressful to deal with. The latest nonsense from my employer has caused me great anxiety and dress causing bad flares and a trip to the ER with a panic attack. I feel so embarrassed to be at this point...I wish I was stronger...but CRPS for 9 years and uncontrolled terrible pain for 2.5 years and almost no sleep has all combined to just rob me of the strength to push on through it all. I just want to put all that behind me at this point and move on with my life. All that just to say...I'm so sorry and wish you all the best and hope you are able to find some relief soon.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (04-22-2018), RSD ME (05-19-2018)