Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 09:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

When we first moved here, we decided that Corey would put the dirty laundry in my trunk in the morning, and would bring the clean laundry in when he got home from work. That's very helpful, but I still struggle at the laundromat. We'll see how I'm doing next week. I may have to find a way to alter how I do things, or ask Corey to go with me, which I'm sure he'd be just thrilled about.

I don't have a set weekly schedule for which day of the week I do things because weather has interfered, and appointments always do, and I don't know how I'll feel from one day to the next. The rest of my routine has been thrown upside down tho, and I'm not getting enough sleep... and I need a lot of sleep right now so I have my best chance to recover (at least a bit) faster and better.
I'm going to have to shower first thing in the morning, leave him a sandwhich or something in the fridge for lunch, and just leave to do my errands when I need to. I can't leave here and get home so late.

I'm not going to say that I shouldn't be out, but I'm aware that I have no business doing so much and being out so late. I've been handicapped for a long time, but right now, I'm really handicapped. I'm a mess.

I went to the dispensary yesterday. They didn't have one of the kinds of MJ I wanted, so I'll be trying something new again. I have to finish what I have in my bowl and what I've ground first though. I decided to buy higher dose edibles, and got some raspberry flavored gummies. I ate one last night and it did work. Eating vs. smoking MJ is usually a different high, but I didn't notice any difference.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-22-2018), Dmom3005 (04-21-2018), mymorgy (04-23-2018)