Thread: Donna's thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 12:01 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Forgot to tell you guys Dan got out of jail on Monday. He had three good days.
On thursday he had a rocky day. But then he settled down. Then on Friday I hadn't seen him, but he had called or texted his girlfriend all night, and then even texted Derrick at 2:33am, not sure what he texted Derrick. But it was on my husbands phone, and then Derrick had texted back my husband during the day. Thats how we knew he texted him. Then he stays at another of my husbands houses, and a friend is there during the day usually sleeping, but was up because they could tell he was off bad on Friday and they don't work on Weekends, they work 3rd shift. So they had let him use their phone during the day, and he had texted or talked to Kortni all day. So last night about 9pm, Dale is calling and wanting all Dan's appointments he had made. I have them on my calendar, because he keeps writing them down and losing them. But then he mentions riverbend, a psych, place. Well he wants to go in. So we have to go to regular hospital to go there. And we did, they sent him to Sycamore Springs a newer place that has opened in Lafayette. So we believe he is there for a while. We were told last night by the doctor the place he wanted to go, doesn't take people that either are suicidal, or want to hurt people. So not sure how they are any help. Not to him at least. Even though not sure he was either at the time. But on way there, I learn he was looking for a gun. Not sure why. But he also was going to jump out of car, because we weren't going fast enough. We couldn't go any faster. I locked car right then. Good thing we have child locks.

So glad he is finally going to get help. I can rest easy, because my sister has gotten help from this place as an daytime partial treatment place. So I have faith in them. She even lives an hour away. And they send someone to get them there. And take them back daily when she goes.
Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-22-2018), Mari (04-22-2018), mymorgy (04-21-2018), OhKay (04-22-2018)