Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 07:04 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have made the same changes as you, Mari. I don't hand wash anything tho. We just have LOTS of socks and underwear.
The main problem is that Corey's really heavy, filthy work clothes need to be washed regularly. He wears jeans, a tee-shirt, button-down shirt, and (this time of year) sometimes a sweatshirt to work every day.
I think it would cost a mint for drop-off service because you pay by the pound, and I don't like the idea of someone else touching my undies
There are no kids around to help. I think I'm going to try to take a small load to the laundromat myself and see how it goes. Depending on how I do, and/or how I end up once this relapse is over, I may have to hire someone to help me do the laundry if Corey can't/won't... maybe my upstairs neighbor. She could use the beer money lol

With Corey being home and in the bathroom all day during the week, I hadn't been able to take any mag. citrate. I was very uncomfortable, so I finally took some yesterday, and I feel much better this morning. That's something I need to somehow get back to doing regularly, too despite the schedule disruption.

I had no problem going to bed at 11pm last night, and I was up at 6am this morning, so I went right back to my regular schedule. Corey mentioned he may be back on 1st shift by Thursday. We will see how that shakes out...

I still have to do my regular grocery shopping. I can make it until at least tomorrow. I will have to do it in the morning tho so that Corey can bring in the bags before he goes to work.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-22-2018), Dmom3005 (04-22-2018), mymorgy (04-23-2018)