View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones1994 View Post
Hello all,

Let me just say how strong you all are for continuing to live and find solutions for this life-changing injury. It breaks my heart somedays to realize how much this has preoccupied my life now.

Questions: does anyone else struggle with TMJ/TMD after your concussion? My head injury happened over TWO years ago, yet, to this day, my jaw pops EVERY time I open it and I get occasional pressure headaches and facial pain. Has anyone found any relief for their TMJ?

Also. Has anyone struggled with the feeling of immenent fainting while driving to higher elevation areas? I recently drove up through the mountains in Santa Barbara and thought my body was going limp and that I would blackout. I could NOT stop yawning to try and equalize the pressure in my ears, but it just wouldn't help! It was very frightening. I now have a fear of heights and even flying on a plane If anyone has struggled with this, please chime in because I have no idea how to address this problem.

Thank you~ hope everyone is having an okay day.
I have TMJ jaw popping. I’m not sure if I had it before my car accident.

I’ve been using dental device but it has not helped. Going back to dentist next month.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote