View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 03:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Actually I am in DC. I went to a clinic to try neuro-feedback. But the doc there recommended an ECG and a NP test. Even though I did ECG already he said his is more sophisticated and shows maps of the brain and some markers. He started pushing not only for Neuro-feedback but much more so for LLLT. He kept saying this will make you feel better, help you heal.

So I don't trust the guy. Would you? But since I knew I needed to make these tests anyway, I went ahead and did them at his clinic. I can tell you later about his ECG findings (and whether you think they should be taken seriously), but I am afraid that because he wants me to buy his treatments so bad, they might unfavorably scored me on the test, or treated me during the NP test. But as I said, he added a note on the report saying that the findings cannot be attributed to exaggeration by the patient...

I think it is time for me to reach out to an attorney, but it is very hard to find. I only see these big law firms and was recommended to stay away from them...
bachissimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote