View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Rachael i was just reading what you have wrote. Is doctor Bethune all ready your doc or are you on a waiting list to see him. He is my doctor and i can't say enough about him he is one of the top doctors i have met since i was told i had tos. He is great with dealing with comp he does not put up with there bull he lets them know how it is. The only down side is it takes so long to get the surgery done. I have been waiting almost two years now its not his fault its because we don't have enough of those doctors who put you to sleep here in nova scotia. Oh ya the other thing i wonted to say was i asked comp if they could find another doctor to speed this up and they sent me to toronto and he end up being the first one to say i did not have tos. But doc B did set them strait as to the fact of tos it was pretty funny i wish i could have seen the faces on the comp people when they read his letter. Any way i just thought i would let you know about doc B i am sure there are a lot more doctors out there that are just as good as him if not better and i would say you have one if he was willing to take the time to email you and talk those kinda of doctors are far and few between good luck i hope all goes well.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote