View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 12:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi folks. I'm updating this.. I have used benzos for sleep during many years now. It's a waste of many years. But now i'm in the process of tampering this down. A "doctor" reduced diazepam during the day without asking me, and i'm going to quit with it. I feel a bit of withdrawal symptoms, but it's just good! Want to be free of this poison! I might take it slow with nitrazepam this year after diazepam is gone.. It's been 9 months and i think the brain will heal even better if i get freeee of this poison!

Perhaps nobody knows if it's good or bad. But it's always good to get free of poison. The brain is adapting, and i have not been feeling any worse symptoms with my dizziness i guess. Might take it slow and tamper of nitrazepam during two months or more though.

It is all cool? My big "fear" would be that the brain don't heal as it should, but i think it will adapt good. Might not be any neurologists on this forum, and i have not asked about it, but i have already started my journey to freedom so yeah.

NOFX - "Oxy Moronic" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Withdrawal is good. If i take it slow..
Then when i'm free of poison i might move to another country and surf, live on the beach. It's my big goal to become free of this **** this year. Might be easy, might be hard. But, no pain, no gain. Thats how it is with almost everything in life. Either way i have started with this now, and will almost follow the ashton manual.
benzo.org.uk : The Ashton Manual, Professor C Heather Ashton DM, FRCP
Thanks. Peace
temporary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote