View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:08 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
No, he said nothing. He did suggest nerve blocks, which three years in seems strange to be offerring for the first time. I refuse to do anything invasive, because the gamble is too great. LDN got me out of bed, but it did not put me into remission and it has no down side. The PM won't give me that either. I got it through my ENT, who just retired. Fortunately, a neurologist I saw probably will give it to me.FYI, imo the compounded LDN does not seem to be as effective as the the LDN I mixed myself. Since I have been on the prescription my CRPS has spread to my hands, my headaches occur much more often and my fatigue is much worse. I tried going to aqua PT and going to the gym on alternate days, it's too much. I don't get energized by either activity. I literally drag myself home afterward. The neuro I saw ordered many blood tests-on paper I am the picture of health.
My husband did fucident nerve blocks for about 4 years, it did reduce his pain a little, there were times where the dr missed and he would be in worse pain for a week or so. I will say he stopped the nerve blocks about 6 years ago. He now feels pain on the injection site quite often. If he had the choice to do them again he says he would not.
Tamtam55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (05-03-2018)