View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistiis View Post
Don't even know how to start this thread. I am so confused and lost right now. Some of you know that I have lost my heart and soul, Richie...my life and my love.....the reason I live and breathe...he has left me in body, no, not in spirit for he will always live in my heart and soul. The problem is that I found a suicide note and he was very suicidal in the past year. Things had gotten very difficult for him. Now I have all this confusion to deal with and so so so many questions. And then there's the guilt. What did I miss?? What should I have done? And I don't really know IF he committed suicide that night....I know this is confusing, too many details to write out in one sitting. All the emotions that I feel are tearing my heart into so many pieces and I've cried rivers. I have also felt his presence and his peace, but, damn
Mistiis I am so sorry you’re having to go through this nightmare.
Guilt whether warranted or not is a huge part of grieving. And the path to acceptance is a very long one. Please know that you are not alone

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-09-2018), DMACK (05-18-2018), eva5667faliure (05-09-2018), Lara (12-15-2020), mistiis (05-07-2018)