Old 05-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Lovelee,

Seeing your screen name has kicked my brain into the 1970s Stevie Wonder song, Isn't She Lovely, a song he wrote at the birth of his daughter. Now it can loop in your head. It's beautiful.
-Thanks for saying that, Mark! That's a beautiful song, I chose this username because me name is Lee and someone called me "lovelee" once and I thought it was the sweetest thing!

Quote:
You are not too late to improve.
-This is very good to hear, its so hard to find any kind of information on uuhh what to expect trying to recover so long after a TBI.. I feel like there must be ways that I can improve too but I feel so lost about where to look and how to get there.

Quote:
Are you taking any meds?
I'm not on any medication right now. I've been prescribed a number of different SSRIs and bupropion in the past and am very hesitant to try any other meds after experiencing those. I am taking B-12 and B complex supplements though and have 5-HTP lying around too that I had just forgotten about. Your vitamin post is very helpful and I will be referencing it as I work on adjusting my own regiment to see what works for me!
Lovelee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote