Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

It does sound perfect, but I could only get a large in the black, so I hope they run really small. They make a navy blue though, and there are a couple of other ones in a similar style on Amazon. I just hate this buying/returning cycle.

My little brother (30 yo and not little lol) is graduating from college on Mothers Day. My mother has been gone going on 21 years, but he said he wants my sister, aunt, and me there because we are all like mothers to him
I don't know how I will manage it walking like I am now, but I will be going.
I have no idea what to get him. I was thinking of throwing him some cash or getting him a fine bottle of champagne. I have no other ideas. Men don't appreciate the same kind of mommntos women do. My brother certainly doesn't.

I was feeling better yesterday, so I ran some errands and vacuumed the rugs in the bedrooms. I feel like I need to take advantage of the good days I have, but I always push my luck. I will never learn.

I'm getting my nails done this morning, and it's lottery day. I'll be going home right after. Maybe I'll be able to do some light cleaning, but right now, it's not looking good.

I have to get in the shower! I'm running late!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-10-2018), Dmom3005 (05-10-2018), mymorgy (05-10-2018)