View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:41 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Head bumped after doing so well

This is kind of just venting right now but UGH after doing so well getting bumped is heartbreaking.

I've been doing SO much better lately. I've been tolerant to little bumps and jolts to my head and I've been able to go about my life a lot better than I was in the past year or two since hitting my head. Things have really just been on the up and up. But, a couple days ago I had to go for an EEG just because my doctor couldn't believe I had never gotten one after my concussion before and she just wanted me to get one to be sure everything looked ok. After the EEG, the woman was cleaning the goop off of my head from the electrodes and she was really knocking my head around. I mean really patting my head so hard with her hand to clean it off like essentially hitting it. She was bumping my head so hard that every time she threw her hand down to wipe my head off my vision was vibrating. I really really didn't want to be a pain in the butt and so I didn't say anything and looking back I wish I had. I came home heartbroken and with a serious return of symptoms, a state which I had forgotten what it felt like. Setbacks are just so heartbreaking
adip18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote