View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 12:47 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting better View Post
I have had strange vision since my fall 6 months ago from a syncope event. Three dimensional as well as static/snow especially noticeable in low light settings. Vision is blurry (now have new prescriptions that help) and it is hard to put into words everything just looks very strange.
I have went to two ophthalmologist and with numerous tests including optomap imaging they say eyes look normal. I just got a referral to a Nero-Ophthalmologist so we'll see what come about.

I have neck issues (spinal fusion last year) and a recent MRI shows i still have issues with some of the vertebra at c7. Vision blurry, dizziness and ringing ears are my remaining symptoms. Vision issues can come from the neck or a brain injury which makes is frustrating to figure out as both are complicated systems. I went to a NUCCA Chiro. for six visits and while she said i was slightly out of alignment on C2 and made adjustments, I saw no improvement to any of my symptoms.

How long have you been dealing with the vision issues?
I've had them progressively get worse since my injury in October and sudden onset of debilitating symptoms in February. I've just been able to use the computer/playstation for a short while before dizzyness sets in recently, but I can definitely tell in my eyes after I've used electronics, something that didnt happen before my injury. I think ive had the nystagmus and slight oscilliposia since February when the wheels fell off (this is the time I figured my brain tried to compensate for the dizzyness/off balance I originally had in October and started relying on my vision more for stuff), and i have the usual issues in supermarkets like a lot of people do, visual motion sensitivity as well. I went to get glasses/contacts in January, always needed them, but it seems my vision got blurry worse, post accident in October. I'm mainly having vestibular and ocular post concussion symptoms, injury in October with very light manageable off feeling, then February was when I couldn't use a computer, watch tv or drive without getting sick. Very weird progression of symptoms. Brain fog sucks too, I've always had.some of it because I have celiac disease, so I initially figured my odd feelings/foggyness was from that, but I guess I was wrong
Hammet89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote