View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for the replies.

All week long I have wanted to go to arobics and it has rained every night. This pool is outside.

Last night we had flood warnings most of the night. We have never had them here that I can remember and neither can anyone else. They say here there is what they call a 100 year flood. That's about how often we get them.

Anyway, this has not been another good week for me what with getting sick again Tuesday night. I laid around Wed. and yesterday and still wanted to go to arobics but the rain has hit us every evening.

I have 4 kids here again. I usually do about 2 times a week. They take care of themselves but eat me out of house and home. All teenagers except my 12 year old.

I do try to exercise at home. I noticed last night that my feet were burning on the bottom so I don't know if the problems with my heels are going to cause my RSD to spread or not.

When I get those new shoes Tuesday I am going to try and get back to walking. I just don't want to drive 25 miles to get them now when I have a Drs. appt. up there Tuesday.

I am suppose to get my Cpep machine here soon. The nurse called me Tuesday and I have yet to hear from the company that brings it. I am hoping that will make me feel so much better.

Thanks Desi for your offer of support. I had a dream about Bill Wed. night and I couldnt' find him. It's been the hardest time for me and I know my kids are still having a time with it and the boys. My ex-son-in-law took me to the store last week and he said he missed Bill so much. He siad he was one of the finest men he ever knew. I think I try to keep gong for the boys more then anything.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote